The AAIE Institute for International School Leadership is an online professional development program for current and aspiring international school leaders. Developed by PLS 3rd Learning in partnership with AAIE, the program includes seven online courses addressing key issues of international school leadership. Each course can be taken in a self-paced format, or in a cohort setting with a group of other current and aspiring international school leaders. The entire curriculum can be completed in as little as two years.
This program includes:
- Experienced international school leaders serving as instructors and mentors.
- Opportunities to earn your Master’s Degree or Doctor of Education Degree through Wilkes University.
- Individual course registration, allowing participants to identify learning opportunities aligned to specific areas of development.
- Flexible design to accommodate the rigorous schedules of international educators.
- Recognition as an AAIE Fellow after successful completion of all seven courses.
Visit AAIEInstitute.org for more information.