Working and Learning Online with Steve
Bringing Steve to your school just got easier. Engage with Steve, online.
Now, you can host renowned education consultant Steve Barkley in your conference room, PLC, faculty meeting, or, well, anywhere in the world with Working and Learning Online with Steve.
For over 35 years, Steve has delivered on-site training, coaching, and consulting to thousands of educators around the world. Unfortunately, many others have missed the opportunity to invite Steve for a personalized presentation due to scheduling conflicts or finances. That’s why Steve is excited to announce that he is extending his availability by offering his services via online sessions.
In a 75-90 minute online coaching session, Steve can:
- Lead tailored workshops on pre-selected topics (e.g. “How administrators can support instructional coaches” or “How to do goal setting as a PLC”).
- Consult with any group, such as a School Leadership Team or District Curriculum Group, to address specific goals (e.g. selecting power standards).
- Observe live job-embedded activities, like coaching sessions, leadership team meetings, or PLCs, and provide coaching feedback.
Plus, if you wish to address staff in multiple sites, Steve will also offer a recorded webinar for missing participants or for future viewing by new employees.
Special Introductory Experience
As an introduction to this learning model, Steve is offering a 50 minute… “Learn with Steve” Skype session for you and your staff. This session is perfect to use as part of a professional development day or faculty meeting.
Introductory Experience Topics:
- Tapping Student Effort
- The Power of Optimism
- Wow! Adding Pizzazz to Teaching and Learning
- Peer Coaching for Teacher Learning
To learn more about Steve’s online services, or to schedule a consultation, please contact: