The AAIE Institute for International School Leadership is an online professional development program for current and aspiring international school leaders. Developed by PLS 3rd Learning in partnership with AAIE, the program includes seven online courses addressing key issues of international school leadership, with an optional mentorship component. The entire curriculum can be completed in two years.
This program includes:
- Experienced international school leaders serving as instructors and mentors.
- Mentoring from a seasoned international school head.
- Opportunity to earn graduate credit.
- Individual course registration, allowing participants to identify learning opportunities aligned to specific areas of development.
- Flexible design to accommodate the rigorous schedules of international educators.
- Recognition as an AAIE Fellow after successful completion of all eight components.
Visit AAIEInstitute.org for more information.