Peer Coaching Resources
Peer coaching occurs when educators learn from each other through observation, feedback, and reflection. Peer coaching creates a culture of collaboration that brings shared knowledge and insight to create maximum learning for students. Peer coaching differs from evaluation, supervision, and mentoring. In peer coaching the teacher being coaches is in control of who, when, and why an observation is occurring.
- Guidelines for Peer Coaching
- Exploring Peer Coaching
- Peer Coaching and Professional Learning Communities
- Peer Coaching and PLCs
- Peer Coaching-Social Capital
- Being Comfortable with Discomfort
- A Culture of Coaching (Part 1)
- A Culture of Coaching (Part 2)
What helps foster trust in a coaching relationship?
What does it mean comfortable with discomfort?
Types of Coaching
Questioning Skills in Coaching
Communication Skills for Coaches
A Culture of Coaching
Words of Coaches: What are important words for coaches to use?